Sunday, May 5, 2013

Okay, so once again I was bad and did not post last week. I need to stop being busy. And sick. Strep throat is no fun. Anyway. Here we go!

Found this baby bird on our deck in the backyard one afternoon. I think it's a mourning dove? Maybe?

C and I were out walking one day around sunset and her hair was looking especially vibrant in the sunlight, especially through my sunglasses. In an attempt to show her, I took a this picture by putting my sunglasses in front of the camera lens on my phone. Looks pretty cool, but I swear it looked even more vibrant in person.

I have no idea what's going on here. But it looks cool.

Guess who still knows how to make a Cootie Catcher/Fortune Teller? That's right, Me! Who's impressed?

Having some fun with the panorama function on my iPhone at the Sox game. As a side note, I have no idea why R looks so unhappy here.
In case anyone was wondering, my foot WAS at the game with me. Yep.

I am so taking Mom to Cooper's Hawk for brunch on Mother's Day. Wine with breakfast? Sign me up!

Went prop shopping for work. Yay props!

Another prop. I really want to open this thing up and put a baby in it. How cute would that be???

My epic Gilmore Girls night dinner. Pizza, Chinese Food, and Pop tarts. A meal fit for any Gilmore Girl. Except maybe Emily.


Weeks later, R found the missing chunk to C's sunglasses! We all thought Kirby ate it, so this is very exciting. We are going to try to reattach it with super glue.





That's all for this week! Maybe I'll actually update next week. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment